The Career Builder's Podcast
Real Financial Freedom with Jennifer Sahady
Is your career leading you toward a richer, freer life? It all depends on your relationship with money and mindset around your personal spending habits, says finance expert and speaker, Jennifer Sahady.
- Jennifer Sahady - Money Expert and Walking Wikipedia of Money
- How Jennifer found her weird and created a career out of it.
- Why financial literacy is so misunderstood
- The difference between a financial salesperson and someone who has your best interest at heart
- How to discern biased opinion based information vs facts
- Why you should understand basic finance
- What financial freedom really means
- The main categories of personal finance
- The concept of intentional spending
- Understanding your unique wants and needs
- What you should do with your first "adult" salary
- What to consider when you get a promotion and salary increase
- The National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation example
- David C. Baker "Money is like a river, you just need to find a way to put your cup into it"
- How to educate yourself about finances
- "Your money and your time are your two biggest resources and they are often at odds with each other" Jennifer Sahady
- "You know one thing you're good at, what else can you do?"
Work with Lisa: https://careerbalancecoaching.com/
Work with Mike: https://www.coachoiseau.com/