The Career Builder's Podcast
Mental Health & Work in a Pandemic with Sarah Johnson
It's not just you: it's been a difficult time for many when it comes to mental health and work. Learn what's really going on mentally during the pandemic, and how you can keep your mind in tip-top shape.
- Sarah Johnson - Psychotherapist
- The common challenges people are facing with mental health at work in a pandemic
- Pandemic mental health statistics
- Why our responses to the pandemic are reasonable
- The difference in how mental health presents in men vs. women
- How stress affects us at work
- Some incredible tools and strategies to help cope with pandemic mental health challenges
- What dancing on your front lawn has to do with connectivity
- Whether people are more willing to make major life changes or not
- A deeper meaning of self-care
- How staff managers can better support their employees through this
- How VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) conditions can impact us long-term
- "Combine your strengths and skills with the needs of the world"