The Career Builder's Podcast
[Career Series] Consulting - Molding Your Career to Match Your Strengths with Rochelle Moulton
Rochelle Moulton, a renowned consultant-turned-brand-strategist for consultants, joins Lisa and Mike to shed light on the consulting profession and discuss how you can better shape your career path.
- Rochelle Moulton - Brand Strategist & Consulting Coach
- What is consulting?
- Strategy + execution
- Transformation for a client
- You're designing the process and running it
- Developing Expertise into Authority
- Rochelle's career journey
- 3 paths to consulting
- Typical consultant qualities
- Should consulting skills be taught in school
- Going from big firm consultant to entrepreneur
- Matching your career to your skills or your skills to your career
- How much of a buffer should you have to go out on your own?
- Diversify your income streams
- How personal insight can help you grow your business
- The best and worst part of working in a large firm
- The best and worst part of being an entrepreneur
- The most fun you've had in your career
- "Be who you are, as soon as you can."
- The secret weapon to use in meetings to be more successful
- How to learn more about consulting as a career