The Career Builder's Podcast
Building a Personal Brand from Scratch with Brad Minton
Everyone says, "You need a personal brand!" But where do you even begin the process of creating your brand? Career coach and podcast host Brad Minton paints a clear picture of how to get started.
- Brad Minton - Career Coach & Certified Resume Writer
- How Brad's central mission helped create his career
- What a personal brand is and how it's tied to your reputation
- You have a brand whether you acknowledge it or not
- Building your authentic impact story
- The importance of understanding your "why"
- Using your personal brand in a job search or established career
- Shifting mindset around showing yourself in your job search
- The story of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- How Brad built his own brand
- Confidence vs cockiness in your personal/professional brand
- Common myths of building your personal or professional brand
- Social media's impact on your brand
- How to start your brand from scratch and uncover the facets of your unique brand
- Brad Minton's "STAR" method of brand building
- "Get comfortable being uncomfortable"
Work with Mike: https://www.coachoiseau.com/
Work with Lisa: https://careerbalancecoaching.com/